Following a successful summer event back in June, Virtual Vision Finance is back for a second instalment. Media partnered by Contentworks and brought to you by Ultimate Fintech, organisers of the renowned iFX EXPO, this leading B2B fintech conference will take place on December 17, 2020, from 9am-8pm GMT entirely online.
Set to unite fintech thought leaders and experts from around the globe, Virtual Vision Finance will round off an unusual year, offering virtual networking opportunities, world-class insights and a booth-laden 3D expo floor.
With 3000+ targeted visitors, a packed agenda and heavyweight speakers, there is plenty to look forward to, so let’s take a sneak peek behind the scenes.
The Grand Speaker Reveal
December’s Virtual Vision Finance event will welcome speakers from around the world with the line-up so far including:
- Demetra Kalogerou – (BSc, MSc, MPhil) – Chairman of the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CYSEC). She is also a member of the Cyprus Public Audit Oversight Board, established for the oversight of auditors and audit firms. Cyprus forex brokers will not want to miss this one.
- Florence Kui – Goldman Sachs – Chief Operating Officer in Asia Pacific and Deputy Head of the North Asia region for Private Wealth Management within the Investment Management Division. She is a member of the Asia Pacific Suitability Committee and Asia Pacific Operational Risk Committee.
- Paul Van Sint Fiet – J.P. Morgan – Responsible for Wholesale Payments Cross-Currency Solutions Sales team in Asia-Pacific. He is responsible for structuring complex client solutions embedding foreign exchange into payables, receivables, liquidity, ecommerce and remittance flows. He has over 13 years of experience in providing treasury management solutions to leading global enterprises.
- Bill Wooditch – CEO The Wooditch Group – Author of Always Forward and Fail More, a Wall Street Journal bestseller.
- Iskandar Najjar – Equiti Group – Najjar is the CEO of the Equiti Group of companies. He has a strong track record leading and growing FX and CFO companies in the Middle East. He is the former MD of ADS Securities for the Middle East & Africa region, and CEO of Alpari ME.
See the full line-up of speakers here
Organiser Insights and Event Prep
Out of the nightmarish lockdown restrictions, has sprung a rapidly evolving virtual events scene.
It is changing by the day and warping at speed but there is no doubt that the Virtual Vision Finance organisers are on the ball, ready to spread some end of year innovation and cheer.
Ultimate Fintech Chief Operating Officer Sarah Henry: “Everyone is ready to say, ‘That’s a Wrap 2020’, so we are giving people the ultimate opportunity to do so! As the year ends, we are welcoming audiences near and far to interact on a totally new 3D virtual floor which will also include booth chats as well as great conference sessions. Fintechs of the world will unite in the virtual bar on December 17 to spread some cheer.”
In terms of preparation, there is clearly no time to slack. According to Virtual Finance insiders, ‘the team is constantly on the lookout for ways to enrich the user experience’ with hints of expo surprises circling around. “Tis the Season so brands will be in a giving mood and providing some great perks for interaction,” stated Ultimate Fintech Head of Marketing, Dusan Camilovic. Giveaways, treasure hunts, contests are all being discussed so, watch this space…
Jennie Lobanova, Head of Events Content added “We are so proud of the speaker lineup for this event. We have handpicked the top experts in the fintech and finance space and brought them to one virtual meeting place. Now is a great time to get 2021 insights from the people who know best.”
New Cashback Program in FBS TraderGo to article >>
The virtual expo team is also in the production process with exhibitors and sponsors while finalising content sessions.
This year, leading content marketing agency for the finance and fintech sector, Contentworks will host and moderate an hour-long marketing panel: Marketing Strategies for a 2021 Landscape. This will give marketing experts the chance to cover key topics such as:
- Social media and content strategy adaptations in 2020. What changed and was channel usage/spend impacted?
- Marketing tactics from brokers as the digital landscape shifts.
- Maintaining the human element of digital marketing during lockdown situations.
- Marketing spend in Q1 of 2021 as well as predictions for 2021.
Marketing for a virtual event also follows a different flow and timeline. Compared to a physical event the lead time is much shorter, so with under a month to go, the team are already ‘deep in the thick of it building a valuable audience for brands.’
So, who is putting in all the hard work?
Meet the Team
A virtual expo does not just happen by itself. There’s a whole lot to think about, so who is working on the event and what are their roles?
- Sarah Henry – Those familiar with the iFX EXPO scene will know that Henry is a key figure calmly overseeing and directing operations. And Virtual Vision Finance will go ahead under her watchful eye.
- Dusan Camilovic – Handling all digital marketing for such an event is no easy feat. Camilovic is coordinating the website, platform, social media updates, media partners and much more.
- Jennie Lobanova – As Head of Events Content, Lobanova makes killer tracks to get things done! Working with some of the biggest names in the industry, coordinating the panels and liaising with speakers, she is an intrinsic part of the team.
- Andreea Ilies – As Head of Production, Ilies is leading the partnership with NextV, a platform developed based on the needs of exhibitors and the expo audience.
- Jesse Lewis & Phoebe Piponides – The dynamic duo are managing client needs and navigating virtual production requirements.
- Kitti Miklos & Christian Abougoche – Last, but not least, Miklos and Abougoche are managing client success from start to finish, identifying client needs and making the perfect match for packages.
- George Ioannou – What’s a virtual event without a great designer? Head of Design Ioannou is in charge of making things pop. That is the website, the social posts, the emails and all the online banners. Everything about this event is popping.
Shout Out to the Sponsors
The sponsor line-up for this digital summit so far includes GFSC, FollowMe, Airsoft, Alibaba, SalesForce and Bluehelix. There is also a host of exciting exhibitors including K. Treppides & Co, Fortex, Advanced Markets, Easytech and Appexmoney.
A Word from Contentworks Agency
Contentworks Agency will be media partnering the event for the second time this year. Throughout the lockdown period, the agency has taken an active role in supporting online events in the finance sector.
They facilitated essential webinars that brought together banking, payments and fintech experts, supporting virtual expos and hosted marketing panels.
Agency Director, Charlotte Day said “We are delighted to be supporting Virtual Vision Finance for the second time. These events provide great networking opportunities plus the chance to hear from experts in the finance and fintech sector. An added benefit is being able to eat Christmas cake at your desk with your pet! We look forward to seeing everyone there!”
Sign up to the upcoming event and send off 2020 in style. You can also follow event updates via the Contentworks Twitter account.
Credit: Source link